If you need to have an item sent to you please arrange this with your host.
Recommended for you
How long does the booking process take?
You’ve found the perfect place, and now it’s time to make it official. This is where the host’s preferred way of booking will determine how you’ll confirm your reservation.
- Instant BookFor hosts who don’t want to approve each reservation, you’ll see a button on their listing that says Instant Book. As the name suggests, you can confirm a reservation at these places right away.
- Request to BookMany hosts prefer to approve reservations before they’re final. In this case, you’ll see a button on their listing that says Request to Book. To submit a reservation request, you’ll need to enter your payment details. Hosts have 24 hours to accept your request, and your reservation is automatically confirmed once they do.
What methods of payment accepted?
Payment options available worldwide
- Most major credit cards and pre-paid credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, JCB) as well as many debit cards that can be processed as credit
- We are powered by the Stripe payment gateway
- Stripe has been audited by an independent PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and is certified as a PCI Level 1 Service Provider. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
What is your cancellation policy?
Guests must cancel at least 5 days prior to check-in to receive a refund. No refund will be awarded if cancellation is made within 5 days of check-in.
Can I make changes to a pending reservation request?
Unfortunately, you cannot make changes to a pending reservation but if you may speak to your host about any changes through your dashboard. Simply click on the dashboard and go to messages section.
How do I cancel a reservation request?
You can make cancel or make changes to your reservation by navigating to the reservations section on your dashboard.
How do I check the status of my reservation?
You can make check the status of your reservation by navigating to the reservations section on your dashboard. You will also receive an email notification when any changes are made to your reservation such as approval by the host.
How do I find my reservation?
All your reservations are found in the reservations section of your dashboard.
When am I charged for a reservation?
After the reservation is approved you will receive an email requesting payment. You will be charged when payment is complete.
I have a host account, why can't I book a homestay?
Unfortunately, hosts cannot book homestays on their host account. If you’d like to book a homestay please register a new account as a guest.
I have a guest account, can I still host?
Yes, all guests can also host homestays however you will need to open a new account as a host.
Help on your reservations
What happens if my host cancels my reservation?
From time to time unforeseen circumstances mean a host may have to cancel the reservation. You will usually find a reason for cancellation notification sent to your email inbox. At this stage, we recommend booking an alternate homestay.
What is the Resolution Center?
The resolution centre is a mediated process between hosts and guest for any unresolved issues. You may activate the resolution centre for any disputes by emailing us at email@example.com
What should I do if I forgot something at a place I stayed?
If you left something behind at a place you stayed, message your host directly for help.
Should I book if I have not heard back from the host?
If a host hasn’t responded, consider reaching out to other hosts in the area. You can message as many hosts as you’d like, it’s up to them to respond to you in a timely fashion or risk losing their chance at having you as a guest.